brs order

wizardx322

I am placing an order with brs on Monday if anyone wants to tag along lmk through pm

alright just pm me what yall want to order and total cost my order is about $90

as far as payment you can paypal me the money (plz send as gift ) (paypal [email protected]) or you i can cover it and you pay in cash when you come pick your stuff up

all i ask is that you come get your stuff you ordered if i pay for your item so dont flake out

with everyone here wanting to order we will definetly hit the FREE shipping!

Tim, i am in. I need some sfuffs. Mine would be easy from 75-100 so i doubt with you, Ty and me would be qualify for free shipping.

I am sure there will be more people jump on the wagon. I'll pm what i need after i finalize my order.

alright just pm me what yall want to order and total cost my order is about $90 so for sure then with everyone saying they want to order w/ me on mon we got free shipping

as far as payment you can paypal me the money (plz send as gift ) (paypal [email protected]) or you i can cover it and you pay in cash when you come pick your stuff up

all i ask is that you come get your stuff you ordered if i pay for your item so dont flake out

Tim,

Have you done the group buy before from BRS? I ask because people on previous group buys enjoy discounted prices when they log on. I have that on my profile so when I log on, most things are slightly more discounted (like 5-10% off).

If so, then no worries. If not, you want to order on my profile to get everyone the discounts? We can still ship to your place, doesn't matter to me. LMK.

Tim,

Have you done the group buy before from BRS? I ask because people on previous group buys enjoy discounted prices when they log on. I have that on my profile so when I log on, most things are slightly more discounted (like 5-10% off).

If so, then no worries. If not, you want to order on my profile to get everyone the discounts? We can still ship to your place, doesn't matter to me. LMK.

thanks for the offer my account does have the same discount so i can still order.