SOLD - frogspawn & candy canes

dapettit

We broke down the 58 and I have plenty of these in my DT.

Cash only, I DO NOT take paypal, first come first served, WILL NOT HOLD. First to PM will be first buyer so on & so on. . .

I am usually home after 6 pm. Please PM if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Red Frog Spawn - $40.00 SOLDgallery_251_216_3532015.jpg

Green Frogspawn - $50 SOLDgallery_251_216_503941.jpg

Large Trumpet/Candy Cane #1 (showing 20 heads) - $35.00 $25.00 SOLD

gallery_251_216_5121972.jpg

Large Trumpet/Candy Cane #2 (showing to many to count) - $50 SOLD

gallery_251_216_5036361.jpg

Kryptonite Trumpet/Candy Cane 30+ heads - $45.00 SOLDgallery_251_216_3441341.jpg

99taws6,

If you read my post I said first one to PM is the first buyer (that means first come first served) then so on and on. Since I'm not at home I can't very well sell some one something. If it's "pending" is is currently on available. If the 1st buyer doesn't pick it up by the agreed time it goes to next person in line.

Dave-

I so wish i could take one of these off your hands right now! if by chance you still have them when i get my 40 gallon set up I will for sure! I would be pushing it in my 14G nano.... what are the rough dimensions? I would really love a small frag of the krypto if you ever decided to frag it again!

I so wish i could take one of these off your hands right now! if by chance you still have them when i get my 40 gallon set up I will for sure! I would be pushing it in my 14G nano.... what are the rough dimensions? I would really love a small frag of the krypto if you ever decided to frag it again!

The last one I have is #1 it's about 4" long & 21/2" tall.

Dave-