Hello from Niko

Niko's Reef

Yeah, usually someone will post something for sale and typically communicate how they want you to respond. For most, a quick post in the actual topic (like what we are doing now) kind of puts out a public "dibs" for the item and I usually follow up with a PM to communicate the details on how to pick up/pay. Again, it's up to the seller who they want to sell to and how they want to be communicated with but that's the general idea.

You can actually move your cursor over their name in the post, like hover your cursor over my name "JeeperTy" in the top left hand corner of my post. A screen will pop up with some info about me and you'll see a button for PM this member. That's one way you can send the PM quicker instead of having to look them up first.

Thanks all for the welcoming. Kim, I have a 75 gal saltwater, and a 10g fresh. Had to start over a few months ago on the salt, due to a Monterey Eel that had eaten a puffer fish dying on me. Just decided to start from scratch and upgrade some items. Had a few predators in the old tank along with some corals. Wasn't the best combo. Since the new start up, everything has been running great for awhile. Looking to fish and some coral for something new to look at. Currently have a royal gramma, pj cardinal, 2 clown fish, and a red fire fish,