Lou's 215gal reef ready SOLD!

luckylou

215gal reef ready tank, stand, and canopy drilled for closed loop four hole on the bottom and two up top in the middle $1,000.

Also have and will only sell if the tank sells first .......

72" coralife 3x 150w mh fixture retro with moonlights and pc's $200.

Reeflow dart pump i was going to use for the closed loop $200.

sorry no sump or return pump and rock in picture, I am going to keep them for my next build.

If you buy all i will make you a good deal!

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

Will throw in some ceramic coral pieces to the first person that buys the tank stand and canopy for $1000 , this would look great as a FOWLR tank, just to add some color to the live rock. Ceramic Coral sold separately $200.

IMG_2692.jpg

Tank is 7 ft long 2ft wide and around 2ft high. Aqua John why don't you just buy the setup and then you can piece it out lol. Sorry I just don't wanna sell any one part of this. I don't want to be short equipment if i end up setting it back up if it does not sell. Just to make it clear I am only selling to down size and i already have a new tank picked out . And only need to get rid of this system to make room for the new one.

Will throw in some ceramic coral pieces to the first person that buys the tank stand and canopy for $1000 , this would look great as a FOWLR tank, just to add some color to the live rock. Ceramic Coral sold separately $200.

IMG_2692.jpg

Center glass brace one thick solid piece not the layered glass type of brace. I'm not sure who the manufactuer is. Just curious does it really matter its a solid tank and not cheaply made. Someone will be getting this for a steal of a price.

Archived