Lou's 215gal reef ready SOLD!

luckylou

Mod's why is there a 10 image limit on post"s, if my images are hosted on another site? I tried posting 20 pics and it will not let me.

It is a spam prevention thing.

I believe if the pictures are hosted in the ARC gallery, then there is no limit (or a higher limit, can't remember).

• 2 weeks later...

Im three weeks out from getting the cash and picking up driving from sa but you are in lead for my 2nd monster tank.

That stand and canopy are awesome. I have had a center glass brace before to help prevent bowing.

I actually like the double glass center brace because you can put straps inside the glass to build more strength.

Has the tank bowed and would you recommend enforcing it? Has it ever been resealed?

Hi LuckyLou. Wife and I have been looking for a 6ft tank so she can have all of her tangs... Let me run it by her and if it is still available this weekend we may just be taking a road trip to Killeen!

Are ya'll still coming out today? I text you earlier and still have not received anything back.Just curious so i'm not sitting around the house all day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived