BRS group buy - 2/14/2012

lewk

I guess I never spit it out that I am interested in being in the buy, although I probably won't be ordering a whole lot >;$50. I am happy to go in with whoever wants to. It looks like BioCube, Sengson, and Chad & Belinda are closest to me - not sure where Wizard is in N Austin. We should probably make arrangements in 'private'. I'm pretty easy.

Bill - 784-4475

Don Duncan and Bill B Me and two other members are alread going in on shipping together. If you guys want to join us your welcome to tag in! Just let me know and I'll invite you in to our PM conversation. The three of us currently involved either live on or work on Duval and the shipment is either coming to my house or to the other house on Duval.

Here's the updated list. If you want to join, please let me know by tomorrow. I plan to send this list to BRS around lunch time tomorrow.

BiocubeD

wa1tx

lewk

brian.srock

sengson

wizardx322

Dena

Chad and Belinda

don duncan

CapsAzN

lmluckenbach

ReeferMadness

JasonJones

Bill B

jaggedfire

chrisp

wesreyn

I'm planning on ordering this afternoon before their 3:30 cutoff for same day shipping, so probably around 2:30pm. If a couple people want to join and save on shipping let me know. I need another $60 give or take for free shipping.

I have placed the order for my shipping group, we hit ~$180 so we got the free shipping.

I'll contact everyone once the items are in. Will try and collect some small boxes that are being thrown out at work to make it easier for everyone when they pick up.

Chris

Hi,

I'm late to the game ordering in NW austin. my order is up to $35. looking for people to split shipping and pick up at my house or free shipping if we get over $175.

shoot me a PM.

Also let me know if you are just shy of free shipping and youd like me to join your group

-Madness