Brooks' LED-Lit 20g --- UPDATED [2/8/12]

Brooks

Yes, I am keeping the tank bare-bottom. The reasoning behind it is, that the sand tends to get a little dirty and can be messy. In a tank this size, I think it is just big enough to keep it bare-bottom, but just small enough that if I were to have sand, it would be stirred up by the power head. So I decided to stick with no sand! Also, I love when corals grow on the bottom glass. I think it creates a really cool look!

• 2 weeks later...

Just some meh, ordinary, small frag I picked up today at River City (of course I'm being sarcastic).

Much larger in person, it is almost identical to the Pearl Berry.

c01976fa.jpg

I will be posting a FTS when the lights come back on tomorrow! And also... here is a teaser picture of whats to come in the next week:

(NOT MY PICTURE -- FROM VENDOR)

7f4592c7.jpg

Just some meh, ordinary, small frag I picked up today at River City (of course I'm being sarcastic).

Much larger in person, it is almost identical to the Pearl Berry.

c01976fa.jpg

I will be posting a FTS when the lights come back on tomorrow! And also... here is a teaser picture of whats to come in the next week:

(NOT MY PICTURE -- FROM VENDOR)

7f4592c7.jpg

The Paly is AWESOME!!! Where did you get it from, if you don't mind me asking?

Pictures to come tonight! Unfortunately the Zoanthid that was supposed to come in wasn't doing well with the seller, so he will keep is eye on it and ship it out ASAP. If it ends up doing poorly, he's going to cut me a new frag and send some goodies my way as an apology! :)

Wesreyn, it is from a member on Reef2Reef!