110gal shallow reef Volcano Rimless

Tommy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh. I was hoping you were up North. Maybe we can get a group buy on SPS when you are ready.

Iam always down for some nice SPS so no worry. If i can drive back to Dallas and pick up my coral i am sure where you lived is no problem.

Love the volcano, it works great with the rimless. Feels like I'm looking at a cross section of the shoreline of a carribean island where the reef meets the land. Looks like you got serious reefer skills from your previous tanks so I can't wait to see your tank develop!

Love the volcano, it works great with the rimless. Feels like I'm looking at a cross section of the shoreline of a carribean island where the reef meets the land. Looks like you got serious reefer skills from your previous tanks so I can't wait to see your tank develop!

LOL thank you it is aight i still got alot to learn about the reef, well maybe we all do.

Ahh. I was hoping you were up North. Maybe we can get a group buy on SPS when you are ready.

Iam always down for some nice SPS so no worry. If i can drive back to Dallas and pick up my coral i am sure where you lived is no problem.

Sounds good. I'll keep you updated.

Nice to see another austinite! Did you just buy the CREE and assemble yourself?

yes sir i did. Actually i teach my wife and she do it for me as you can see from the picture above. Oh if you getting LED from Rapid just mention my name you will get DISCOUNT. Since Mike and I been friend for awhile.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry i haven't got much time to update due to work. But here is a quick video of my Fatty i finally train him to eat Nori. Which now he don't even eat anything else except Nori LOL. Please watched in HD quality.

awesome. hes a cool fish. i normlly dont like them cause they tent to keep to them selves, but yours seems to have a good personality. how much rock would you say you had in that setup? i like the scaping.

I say barely about 60lb only due to i took advantage of the coner overflow. Plus i was never a Rock type of guys, I like open space so i can keep my eye on all my little fish.