FS: 90g aq., Aquactinics Constellation, Tunze Nano Wavebox, Deltec Ca Rx

Daniel

Sorry for the delayed response; I am still at work.

I've replied to most of the PMs. I will respond to the remaining messages tomorrow when I am back home.

Tank have any scracth , leak ? Very Interested in tank, stand, canopy, sump, 175 watt MH

There are no leaks. All the seams are in good condition. There aren't any noticeable scratches, but I will look closely once all the coraline is removed and update on here. It is a 3-4 year old tank, so I imagine there will be some-- that's part of the reason the price is where it's at...

Thanks for looking,

Daniel

very interested in chiller - please pm me details (brand, condition, etc)

The chiller is a Current USA Prime 1/10HP chiller. It is about 3-4 years old. The chiller was inspected for proper cooling two years ago and everything checked out. I had the fan bearings re-oiled about 6 months ago. The only issues the chiller has is cosmetic. I'll post a picture today.

I'm gonna pass on the deltec reactor. I wanted to upgrade the aquac for a smaller foot print. But the aquac will handle more volume if I upgrade later. After thinking about it I can't see upgrading just for a smaller footprint. But if anyone is looking for a very good reactor should jump on that. Seriously it's a deltec for under 200 bucks.