Corals For Sale ( SPS,LPS,ZOOS,YUMAS,ECT.)

Joseph9123

Well it's time for me to clean house due to the over populated tanks. I have SPS and LPS for sale. Let me know what your looking for. NO SHIPPING. :(

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

Pictures of my tanks. Let me know if I can help anyone with some of my corals to add color to your tank.

-Joseph Le

North Austin by Lakeline mall , Horizon , Rivercity.

You guys and gals really need to check this out. His tank is crammed full of some really nice stuff and at a reasonable price. I picked up and orange ric and a baseball size pink tip frogspawn the other day. This is a most see! :)

Dave-

Do you have any inexpesive zoos? My tank is only about 3 weeks old and I don't have my skimmer setup yet, so I don't want to spend much on something I might kill. :D

If your tank has been up for 3 weeks then it's ready for any type of zoos lol. Zoos are hard to kill and no skimmer allows more waste food for them to absorb. Well alot of my stuff are name brands. You may want to try local stores that have the plain jane ones for you to try out? But believe me, zoos are hardy and take alot of punishment! They are the last thing to croak in a tank.

-Joseph

Yeah that is why I am going with a zoo tank. :D Can you PM me some prices? Maybe for your lesser known name brand stuff. :D Even small frags (a couple of polyps) would work to start. I am taking it pretty slow on this tank.

Those are really gorgeous clams! How much do you want for them? :D Just kidding, of course. Seriously, I'm heading up to Steve's in a little bit to get some Emerald crabs, so thought I would let you know in case you wanted to holler at each other...

Stephen

• 4 weeks later...

so joseph, i can see in the pi ture the pretty pink ricordia.. you think you could bring me one of those polyp.. you know, maybe one that's not orange? that'd be cool. cause i really do want one. but if i'm spending the little money i have, i want to actually get what i was told i'm getting.. thanks!

-Mina Ansari

Inventory Manager

Deep Blue Aquariums