reefcleaners GB **DONE**

Mindflux

I just received email that Reefcleaners had refunded $4 of my $70 order. Know what that's about? Did the box ever show?

No sir, not yet. I have no knowledge of any refunds for anyone (including myself).

I looked at the tracking again and it said:

Your item arrived at 6:30 pm on June 01, 2011 in WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33406 and is ready for pickup. I sure as heck hope that is just a miss-scan and it's truly not just sitting in WPB expecting someone to come retrieve it.

*edit: Let us know what John says about your partial refund.

I just received email that Reefcleaners had refunded $4 of my $70 order. Know what that's about? Did the box ever show?

No sir, not yet. I have no knowledge of any refunds for anyone (including myself).

I looked at the tracking again and it said:

Your item arrived at 6:30 pm on June 01, 2011 in WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33406 and is ready for pickup. I sure as heck hope that is just a miss-scan and it's truly not just sitting in WPB expecting someone to come retrieve it.

*edit: Let us know what John says about your partial refund.

Here's the message I received after the partial refund:

Hi Michael Frame,

the Status of your Order No. 123XX has been changed.

New Status is:

Cancelled

cancelled...

partial cancellation? were there a couple of ceriths or crabs you ordered that would have just totaled $4? something that probably won't be alive tomorrow?

I got an e-mail saying that $1.40 was refunded to me (because they forgot to include some empty hermit shells).

Well all I can do is offer my deepest apologies. I made this GB so everyone could benefit from express shipping but that's all out the window now. Hopefully John will make it right (I've read he's got good customer service, so one can hope) and that tomorrow I'll receive the package with minimal dead loss.

On that note, if I do receive the package tomorrow I may have to have my wife deal with you fine folks for pickups. It's my last day of work for over a week and I'm trying to get things squared away for my vacation.

Package is here. I need you guys to come to my work address if you want this before 3PM. You should have received a PM. You didn't, PM me.

I'll be heading your way within the hour, I'll text you when I walk out the door. If anybody south is reading this, your stuff will be at my house before noon. I'll post here when I return.

Package is here. I need you guys to come to my work address if you want this before 3PM. You should have received a PM. You didn't, PM me.

I'll be heading your way within the hour, I'll text you when I walk out the door. If anybody south is reading this, your stuff will be at my house before noon. I'll post here when I return.

Ok. See you soon.

Ryan,

Thank you so much for running this group buy.

I know that I and others will have lost some of our livestock but we are very aware that you have gone above and beyond both setting everything up and communicating to us throughout the order.

Thank you again,

Russell

I had hermits, hope the decomposing bag isn't mine.

I did receive an email about the refund. John said that though some of us had ordered medium hermits, small hermits were shipped, so the refund is the price difference between the sizes. Thanks for setting this up.

I had hermits, hope the decomposing bag isn't mine.

I did receive an email about the refund. John said that though some of us had ordered medium hermits, small hermits were shipped, so the refund is the price difference between the sizes. Thanks for setting this up.

There are two bags of hermits both in what I'd consider decomp mode. There's no name on either of them so I'm going to send them all with Kim since nobody up here had hermits except Russell and he picked his stuff up. Nemir had some listed, but his ziploc full of goodies has a hermit bag. These are just stray/random bags.

Best I can hope for is maybe they are just extras.

Zbsud.jpg

Great to meet you too! Thank you for arranging this, and for sorting out the mess. I got those 2 bags of dead hermits into new water. It looks like maybe half are still alive and I culled the dead. I'm so glad at least some made it! Anyway, enjoy your vacation :cool:

Great to meet you too! Thank you for arranging this, and for sorting out the mess. I got those 2 bags of dead hermits into new water. It looks like maybe half are still alive and I culled the dead. I'm so glad at least some made it! Anyway, enjoy your vacation :cool:

YAY! I'm glad you transferred them. Poor lil crabs. :(

ok absolut_racer is our last one!

My snails are floating right now, a couple guys are showing signs of life...

Sarah I'm home now until about 6PM. If it's easier I'll be at 183/Peyton Gin for dinner tonight after 7 and I could bring your stuff along. Though it'd be nice for you to get them before then merely to try and save whatever might still be clinging to life.

Seems like most of my dwarf ceriths made it, I see very few of my nassarius' moving though and even less of the florida ceriths. But John's page does warn the Fl. Ceriths are shy at first.

Yup, with both ceriths and nassarius's I generally wait 24 hours before I call them dead.

My death tool looks a lot lighter than I feared

Fuzzy chitons (all) (have isolated in HOB fuge but pretty sure they're dead)

Red leg hermit 1

Blue leg hermits 1

turbo (1 possible, have isolated in HOB fuge but doesn't look good)

Nassarius holding evaluation till tomorrow.

fighting conch (1 possible, have isolated in HOB fuge but doesn't look good)

So far my order looks good except the gorgonian. I'm going to wait a while on that though to see if it shows any sign of life. Surprisingly all of my chitons made it, which I'm very happy about since this is the second try!

Gonzobob, that sucks so much of your order may be dead. It's such a bummer. I hope they recover.

I ordered some virgin nerites, and oh my! they have the most gorgeous shells! The description was right. They are super fast little snails too. Did anybody else get some?