reefcleaners GB **DONE**

Mindflux

THIS GROUP BUY IS OVER, DO NOT ORDER IF YOU MISSED THE BOAT

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before (5/31). Pay for the order separately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on (6/1), orders should be placed by 11:59pm on 5/30 (2 days before shipping is scheduled).

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

We need to hit $200 to get free shipping. If we don't hit $200 in orders the shipping cost ($28) will be split by John @ ReefCleaners and billed to each member of the GB. So lets try and get our number so there's no added costs!

I'm good for $30 in CUC and another member mentioned they're good for $30. There's quite a ways to go before $200 still. The CUC will be mailed overnight on 6/1 to my office for 6/2 delivery. Pickup can be had that afternoon/evening (depending on if you have anything that needs to hit the tank quicker like crabs) in East Round Rock.

If you order please post that you have indeed ordered and how much your order was so that we can get a dollar tally.

i have some turf algae to get rid of, so definitely interested but still have to do my research etc. what's the find print for the deal, eg submit by when, how much do we need to spend, etc?

i have some turf algae to get rid of, so definitely interested but still have to do my research etc. what's the find print for the deal, eg submit by when, how much do we need to spend, etc?

Waiting for a reply from John. Once I get some details I'll pass them along. There may not even be enough interest to justify a GB right now as we just had one a couple weeks ago.

Well I've applied for a group buy to be shipped a week from today. If John finds this acceptable all orders will have to be in by 5/30 11:59PM to ship on June 1st.

At present we'd have to get to $250 to get free shipping, but in the past John has done it for $200 so I'll work with him on that.

I'll post more details shortly. If he accepts this group buy and we can get the shipment by 6/3 at the latest (I leave town on 6/4) I'll give him the go-ahead to accept orders for combined shipping.

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before (5/31). Pay for the order separately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on (6/1), orders should be placed by 11:59pm on 5/30 (2 days before shipping is scheduled).

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

We need to hit $200 to get free shipping. I don't know what the freight charge would be if we don't hit it.

I'm good for $30 in CUC and another member mentioned they're good for $30. There's quite a ways to go before $200 still. The CUC will be mailed overnight on 6/1 to my office for 6/2 delivery. Pickup can be had that afternoon/evening (depending on if you have anything that needs to hit the tank quicker like crabs) in East Round Rock.

If you order please post that you have indeed ordered and how much your order was so that we can get a dollar tally.

i live in nw austin (183 & oak knoll), and work in sw austin (mopac & sw parkway), so would be happy to be home to accept delivery and facilitate both northies and southies. lmk

I've already got the group buy coordinated with John, so anyone who enters "Austin Reef Club" in their order notes and orders with the free group buy shipping is gonna have their stuff shipped to my office (Round Rock).

From either my office or home the product can be distributed... that's presently how the group buy is working. So if any of you southies want to partake and one person pick it all up to drag back south that's fine with me.

well, i can still facilitate the southies getting their stuff... no sense in burning $$$ each of you driving...

I agree and appreciate your offer. That'll greatly help improve our chances of meeting the $ criteria to get free next day shipping.

I was going to join in with y'all and just grab mike's stuff and whoever else south that buys. Or if someone else south grabs mine that's great too! I want to pick mine up asap because I'm getting another chiton.

I was going to join in with y'all and just grab mike's stuff and whoever else south that buys. Or if someone else south grabs mine that's great too! I want to pick mine up asap because I'm getting another chiton.

:) Spread the word. Order no later than midnight 5/30 and we'll have it by 6/2. I am having it sent to my work so I don't have to be home to wait for the postal people. Once the group buy closes I'll contact everyone with my contact info/address.