reefcleaners GB **DONE**

Mindflux

Sadly i have to play chauffeur to my parents and drive them to Houston THU morning for an appt and stay thru the weekend, so I won't be able to join this group buy after all.

Oh :( Best of luck with the appointment for your parents. Hope everything goes ok.

Interesting. I'm reading up on Chitons on Reefcleaners. Are they not good for GHA? The reason I ask is because I asked John what I should buy to clean GHA up and he just said a CUC, no special items like chitons and etc.

I need to pick my order up asap after delivery too.

Interesting. I'm reading up on Chitons on Reefcleaners. Are they not good for GHA? The reason I ask is because I asked John what I should buy to clean GHA up and he just said a CUC, no special items like chitons and etc.

I've had a chiton for quite a long time now and it's incredible. Not only is it just a neat creature to have, but the area of rock it farms is stripped clean of everything except some bryopsis. I'm not positive it eats established hair algae because I don't have hardly any, but I'm sure it prevents it from getting going. Mine only farms a certain area though, which is why I'm ordering more :) It does eat coraline if that's important to you.

In my experience they do a pretty good job. But so do turbos and other less expensive CUC members. I like them as they help with algae but also add something interesting to look at in the tank.

+1 they sure do make an interesting addition. I always get asked about it when someone new sees my tank. Lol...the chiton and the brittle star :D now that freaks people out!

Ok well if you guys can pick out someone who'll pick up your orders for you. Please coordinate this however and let me know.

I think the CUCs will be bagged by last name, so please make sure whoever picks it up has a complete list of who he/she is picking up for and relay that list to me too so that I can be sure nothing gets misplaced.

As I said once the GB closes I will PM the participants that have posted that they've ordered my address and phone number for pickup and once the package has arrived I will post to the forum and PM again.

Kim, I think vwmike was the other southie counting on someone else to grab his stuff. Please make sure he's not forgotten and thank you for your generosity in picking up CUCs for other members :)

Kim, I think vwmike was the other southie counting on someone else to grab his stuff. Please make sure he's not forgotten and thank you for your generosity in picking up CUCs for other members :)

Not a problem :) Will do.... Thank you for coordinating this!

Order complete for $78

Sweet. Did you order any hermits/etc that require special care? Let me know, we need to get those in your tank as quick as humanly possible if so.

Just a heads up. My order had included chitons as well. Thanks!

Yep, I'm in (on the previous page)

Order complete for $78

Sweet. Did you order any hermits/etc that require special care? Let me know, we need to get those in your tank as quick as humanly possible if so.

Just a heads up. My order had included chitons as well. Thanks!

Alright! No probs.

Yep, I'm in (on the previous page)

Alright. I think there's 4 or 5 'southies' now in the GB. Hopefully KimP can get with all of 'em about pickup.

As I said earlier today, I'm going to have to pick the order up at a N. Austin Post Office. I need to get with John to see WHICH one, because there's more than one. :/