April Meeting

dapettit

Announcing the April meeting.

Come Join us on Saturday April 16, 2011.

Pat Castille, a.k.a.subsea has volunteered to host the April meeting in his home in South Austin. That makes 3 meeting ins row in south Austin. Southies time to rise show the northerns how to host a meeting!

The details:

April 16, 2011 at 2 p.m.

Topic: skimmerless reef keeping with refugiums used as zooplankton reactors and vegetable refugiums growing ediable seaweed.

And some AWESOME cajun food awaits you as well!

All are welcome to attend. Please let us know you are coming by replying to this thread. Hope to see everyone there.

It's been great seeing so many new faces mixed in with the regulars at each meeting. This will be another great meeting to hang out and put a face to that avatar. If you have not yet attended one please consider a visit.

Premium Membership cards will be avaiable at the meeting too. Please see Robin Pettit for your card. If you are not a Premium Member this what you are missing for just $10.00:

By supporting Austin Reef Club you receive:

• Premium Membership Card
  • 10% discount on livestock at Aquatek.
  • 10% discount on livestock and dry goods at River City Aquatics.
  • Extended topic title/post editing (Unlimited instead of 60 min).
  • Boosts PM storage to 200 messages, allows PM attachments and up to 5 participants per conversation.
  • Up to 5 images allowed in signatures (500px x 100px each).
  • Removes search flood control.
  • No size limit for post attachments.
  • Allows you to give out 10 rep points (instead of 5) daily.
  • Ability to change display name once per month.
  • Sneak peaks and testing of new features being added to ARC.
  • The "I support ARC" badge on posts.

and this just in:

Aqua-Dome membership club is only $10.00 (regularly 19.99) for ARC Premium Members.

There are no refunds.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me (dapettit) a PM

being an ARC member also gets you a half priced club membership at AQUA DOME!!! $10.00 for the year of membership, looking forward to seeing/meeting yall this month, skimmerless systems are my forte.

As the keeper of the membership I have not heard this from our sponsor coordinator.

Dave-

being an ARC member also gets you a half priced club membership at AQUA DOME!!! $10.00 for the year of membership, looking forward to seeing/meeting yall this month, skimmerless systems are my forte.

Tis true :) See Aqua-Dome's post.

Ok duly noted. I have added it to the announcement.

As the keeper of the membership I have not heard this from our sponsor coordinator.

Dave-

come by tomorrow dave ill set you up personally

I will have some chicken sausage gumbo as well as smoked boudain, and sausage. If people wanted to relax outside on the patio, I also have an eight person Jacuzi. It could be a good idea to bring an outside chair and a towel if you planned to use the Jacuzi.

Patrick

Is there a way to get our membership card without being at the meeting? I'm in Cedar Park with the duty of watching a 4 and 2 year old all day. Trust me, you do NOT want my two year old near your tanks, fish or jacuzzi. :)

Is there a way to get our membership card without being at the meeting? I'm in Cedar Park with the duty of watching a 4 and 2 year old all day. Trust me, you do NOT want my two year old near your tanks, fish or jacuzzi. :)

PM sent

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone - then I took another look at my gas tank and the distance. Money's tight right now so the drive was just a bit too far for this weekend hmm.png. Please post what ya'll learned - I'd love to hear!!!