Tank, Tek T5, Skimmer, Calcium Reactor

wwarriner

I just bought my first house and do not have the money to set my tank back up. I had it setup at my apartment until I had to take it down because there was a small plumbing leak in the wall behind my tank that ruined the wall, carpet, and of course my tank stand. I sold all of the livestock when I had to take it down last spring but I held on to my equipment with the hopes of setting it back up one day but it won't happen for a while. I bought the tank, stand, and light fixture from River City in March 2009. The T5 bulbs where replaced in March 2010 but I quit using them in May 2010 when the leak happened so there is still 8-10 months of good use out of them. If you are interested the the tank and want a matching stand, call River City to get a price on it. I believe it is around $450 for the stand. I attached a pic of what it looked like it before the tank leak. Please call or text me at 512-422-8558. I work in retail so text is usually the best.

DSA Neo 90 (36.5 x 24.5 x 25) with center overflows (awesome condition) - $200

36" Tek T5 fixture with tank bracket with 2 month old Giesemann bulbs (2 pure actinic, 2 actinic plus, 2 aquablue plus) - $225

Geo 612 Calcium Reactor package from Premium Aquatics (comes with everything except for it needs new ph probe $40) - $300 see package details at http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/PA-GEO612HD.html

EuroReef RS80 skimmer with pump - $80

Tunze Nano Wavebox - $250

24" Coralife PC fixture with 6500k grow lamp (used over sump) - $40

5 gallon water jugs - 2 for $5

post-743-0-87178600-1301497712_thumb.jpg

Man, I hate to see you sell that. You've got all the expensive pieces of a setup already. Unless you plan on upgrading, I'd say keep it all and wait until you have enough money for the rock and get that thing running again.

Just my $.02.

I hate selling it but I just moved into my first house and it seems like I have more money going out than coming in. I think once I get caught up on my finances and used to all the extra stuff that comes with owning a house I might get a Solana or something similar.