Anemone giving off mucus??

Christian

Google also. Heck, check RC as they have 10923851345 forums/members/threads. Lotsa useful info there.

But. +1 to Brooks's input.

+1 and +1. Christian, this may be just my perception but I get the feeling from some of your posts you rush things and try to do to much without letting things settle down. Kudos though for trying and asking lots of questions!

Haha. I like salt water tanks their really cool. And sece to surprise me on the small things that I find in/on the rocks.yea, it's been difficult to keep up with the tanks being as I am 17 and I started when I was 11. But the tank has moved from the living room to my room than back to the living room once but Ive had many things happen to the tank from not being able to keep snails, to having all my fish die in a week and an over growth of HA. But all Is well now. And I just want to have a really nice small display tank.

Christian,

Glad to see you still pushing on. Tinfish gave you good advice on patience. Only bad things happen fast, good things take time.

At 62 years old, I continue to have issues with patience. You are in a good reef club. Many different ways or methods work on reefkeeping. Do not switch methods with freaquency, patience is a virtue.

Good luck on this hobby. It can be a passion and an addiction. This is not a bad thng in itself. As the MoodyBlues put it " It is a Questionof Balance".

Patrick