Canon G12

mhart032

So i was at frys yesterday picking up a few hard drives and i figured id take a walk through the photo section to see if they got Nikon DSLRs in yet (witch no they dont) and i saw a camera in a plastic locked box. it looked to have a cracked lcd screen and thats what i was told when i inquired about it. so i got the guy to unlock the box and it powered on fine had a 16gb memory card in it they guy said he couldn't get the lcd on and that's its broke. so i hit the display button and it came rite on and it was is great shape no damage. so i thought this crack has to be a protective cover for this lcd and sure enough it is i bought the camera for $17.00 yep 17 bucks! had to buy a charger and called canon and they are sending me a new plastic cover its just on with double sided tape like strips. =) all in all i got a G12 for 42.00 with charger. thats a mighty fine deal!i been looking for a point and shoot cause i dont always want to carry the D3 with me.