Want healthier more vibrant livestock?

melev

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally bought my tickets today, guess I missed the discount :angry: . Jeremy we could fit 3 people in the back seat, its not bad at all. Mark are you going to ride with us? Derek too?

I was there at the last farmers market and it was awesome, bought corals from Steve Tyree and got to ask him questions. It was really funny....he had a couple of older women star struck I guess,,,,they hung out in his booth and wouldn't leave. REEF GROUPIES! :lol: At the last market for $50 you could get a decent frag of hard to find coral, I suppose that is a good price but its not reef club prices.

I will be there also. I bought some seaweed from Gerald Helsinger of Indo Pacific Seafarms. Because of an upset in my outside growout system, the automatic feed diluted 500 gallons of seawater back to freashwater. If Gerald keeps his word, he will bring some to reseed but he also said that I could eat all I wanted to. I have already eaten it from the tank and I look forward to the quest. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all from Austin.

Patrick Castille

We're heading up Friday night to spend the weekend with my parents, so carpool is out for me, but I look forward to seeing y'all there.

Derek, I know Stoneroller was interested in going if he could carpool, he lives in Buda so it would be a close pickup.