Fish for sale – shutting down tank.

Purple Tang (4” plus) - $150 OBO

Coral Beauty (3” – 4”, full grown) - $30 OBO

Blue Spot Goby (5” plus) – $30 OBO

2 Green Chromis (~3”) – $15 each, both for $25

2 Blue Chromis (~2”) – $15 each, both for $25

Lubbock’s Fairy Wrasse (~3” or plus) – $25 OBO

Red Velvet Fairy Wrasses (3” – 4”) – $55 OBO

Large Yellow Tang (4.5” plus) – this is a special deal. I want to try to sell the Yellow Tang with my Copperband Butterfly. I will only charge for the Yellow Tang, the Copperband will be free. The person does have to agree, however, to be willing to hand feed the Copperband, as generally other fish will out complete him for food at feeding time. He will also keep your tank completely Aiptasia free. - $40

2 Cleaner Shrimp (both good size) - $15 each, $25 both

Stephen

I'll contact everyone seperately later, as I have some stuff I need to get done today. However:

2 cleaner shrimp reserved for wizardx322

2 Blue Chromis reserved for Robb (I assume you want both?)

Wrasses - the Colonel is interested in one - but I need to know which one?

Purplereef74 - Yes, the Tang/Copperband combo is still available.

Stephen

Bummer offroaddodge, would prefer the Copperband to go to someone who has had onee.

Right now, Purplereef74 as asked about the tang/copperband first. Phamily is second. But they aren't currently reserved because neither has said they definitely want them.

Medi is second in line for the cleaner shrimp.

Stephen

BTW, I might have a Madarin available too. Its reserved right now for Joshdmartin, but I think he specifically needs a male. If that falls through, the mandarin would be $20, and I want to move him fast since I don't have any rock for pods left in the tank. Anyone interested would need to have a good pod population AND not have a 6-line wrasse or scooter blenny, as they will decimate the pds and starve out a mandarin. I learned this the hard way.

Understand Salt Dreams on the Copperband. I've never had a bit of aiptasia in my tanks.

Stephen

Price on the Mandarin reduced to $15, and is availble now. I heard AD is selling them for that and want it to have a good home.

Viet-tin,

No pics on the wrasses unless the video is still up from when I posted the system for sale a couple of months ago. They look like the pics like on the Live Aquaria site. Yes, they are still available.

Purplereef74 and Phamily,

Can you give me a definite answer on the tang/copperband combo? You both were first, but I have someone that definitely wants them.

Stephen

So far:

2 cleaner shrimp, Mandarin reserved - wizardx233

2 blue chromis reserved - Robb

pending reservation on yellow tang/copperband combo - Phamily, Salt Dream second in line

offer on purple tang (below asking price, but best offer so far)

Stephen