Pink and blue mille and sunny days zoas

Hydro

Yes I did, should be here tomorrow. I paid to much but couldn't help it, my wife is going to make me sell some frags of both...its the only way I could convince her to spend the money. I had to have them.

On ebay last night I bought

Large piece of mummy eye chalice, probably 2"x2" with 7 eyes

Frag miami orchid 1"

Frag of cherry mille 1"

Frag of strawberry mille 1"

Purple tube anemone

Crazy looking mushroom

8 heads of Lunar eclipse paly

For $150 with shipping!!!

The pink mille is probably going to die and I'm pretty frustrated about it. They shipped the coral in a tiny bag with no cold pack, what were they thinking! It about 75% bleached...well bleached isn't the word its actually shedding its skin rapidly. What is interesting is that the polyps are actually out on the part of the coral still alive... but the shedding continues to move up.

Maybe I should frag off the part that is still alive.

I did for sure, they are going to replace it for me. They were very apologetic and instantly offered my money back, I told them that I wanted another coral instead. They are a good company that just made a mistake. I was really mad at first but it is what it is. What is strange is that I had a feeling that this would happen for some reason.

I'm 90% sure that it will live and that all of the damage is done, only time will tell.