Getting back into the hobby.

Joseph9123

Starting over again after much time off from the hobby and getting things situated with family and job. Went to Rca and Aquatic got that urge again that I missed so much in reefing. Fiance loves it also so we starting it together. This time around more fish and less corals. My new aqua scape!

post-188-091630500 1282017337_thumb.jpg

post-188-082677300 1282017353_thumb.jpg

I sold almost all my corals to free up cash for numerous family emergency and it took a toll on me working double jobs to help out. I fell out of hobby and couldn't get my self back after being depressed with losing so much of my corals but it went to the family so that made it all better. Now that I'm back on my feet and ready to start fresh and no other family issues. I can go back full force with hobby... and yes the reef bug bite me hard again. My goal in a yr is to start a 240 in wall tank , hopefully after the wedding Next yr. Glad to hear from all ya and i went crazy with the caves, took out about 200 lbs of live rock to open up for all the new fish. Will be on more!!

Joseph

Spamming for sales..? I look at the sale section and see all the same stuff from before. I'm glad to be back into the swing of things and looking to make it one of the nicest tank around. Slowly but surely it will get there again. Ohh and looking at the tanks that i have visited and see all the hard work and dedication. Beautiful tanks to all!!!!!!!!

Edited by Josephatmbimortgage