Chat question

Howdy all!

So, as some of you know, chat has been taken over by Chris(o0zarakawater) and His Minions. We are in there every night, usually, and people drop in from time to time.

Being the nice friendly minions we are, we all say hi/whatup/yo etc and a great many of you just bail out with no acknowledgment. Why is that?

Are we scary? Offensive to the nose?

Inquiring minds....

Robb and the Chat Krewe.

I say Hi every time I get on and really enjoy chatting with everyone....but a lot of times I am chasing the kiddo.. Hope I am one of the Minions. Thanks Everyone for always being there to help me out.

You guys are very scary. I'm afraid you might take my lunch money. :)

I drop in from time to time to see if my buddy is there. I see that he's not and sneak off before anyone has a chance to bash me. Next time I'll say hi.

My guess is that most people are unaware of the chat feature. The chat button at the top of my screen recently began displaying how many people were actually in the chat room. Back in the day it did not. It now looks EXACTLY like a PM notice. How many people are just skimming pages and see this "notice" announcing "5" and think it's a message or something like a PM. They click on it, it takes them to the chat room and they quickly back out because they realized it was not a notice for them.

It looks way to much like a notification. I only say all that because I've done it. I sent out a PM and was still online and a couple of minutes later someone went into the chat room and I thought I had gotten a reply to my PM.