Reefs2Go Group Buy July

August

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I got 2 paypal invoices from reefclub. One for $127 and another for $106. I only ordered about $140 worth of stuff before discount. Can you find out which one I am supposed to pay?

So, I got 2 paypal invoices from reefclub. One for $127 and another for $106. I only ordered about $140 worth of stuff before discount. Can you find out which one I am supposed to pay?

You may want to contact Reefs2go. I think this is a reciept and the amount has been deducted from your account.

Check your paypal account to make sure.

I will email them and see what they say Dave no it is shipping to my house... mine is the only address they have lol... not sure what the deal is.... if anyone gets 2 invoices for different amounts let me know as I had 2 pages worth of orders!!!

the 106 is going to be after they added both pages that had your totals on it.... Let me double check for you but I am pretty sure that the 106.38 is your total after your 10% discount

After they added both pages?

Did you get a chance to double check?

$106.38 seems a little low. Can you validate the items for me?

Thanks!

chiu

the 106 is going to be after they added both pages that had your totals on it.... Let me double check for you but I am pretty sure that the 106.38 is your total after your 10% discount

I have sent them an email... what is your paypal address again... I will re-submit it to them.... I hate it when the person I deal with is out of town.... she is SOOO much better at communication

ok I dont know what is going on... I will call them personally first thing in the morning as I didnt get a response today so I assume they are off because of the 4th.... will let everyone know as soon as I know

ok they are working on this to correct it at this time... I will let everyone know as soon as I do!!!! I will also post a list of the ones that have already paid

ok so everyone should have invoices now.... my goodness I cant wait till my contact gets back from her mission trip.... Dave you should have gotten a refund for some of the money as you overpaid. the following people still need to pay as of 5pm tuesday

Jeremy Holderness

Mike Frame

Sherri Griffin

Phung Ngo

Chiu Lee

Sherri and Chui Lee you should have a money request sent now... if any of you havent gotten an invoice yet let me know ASAP.... thanks all!!!

So, I got them to send me what they think I am ordering, and there were some wrong quantities and they were missing the pods. I replied to them to tell them the order was wrong and sent them the update. I'll PM you to let you know the details...

chiu

ok so everyone should have invoices now.... my goodness I cant wait till my contact gets back from her mission trip.... Dave you should have gotten a refund for some of the money as you overpaid. the following people still need to pay as of 5pm tuesday

Jeremy Holderness

Mike Frame

Sherri Griffin

Phung Ngo

Chiu Lee

Sherri and Chui Lee you should have a money request sent now... if any of you havent gotten an invoice yet let me know ASAP.... thanks all!!!

ok yeah let me know so it can get worked out... sorry this has been a mess I input everything that everyone sent me so it must be on their end... also my contact isnt there to build my order so someone different is handling it

No problem... :D Things happen... I am just glad I caught it. :)

ok yeah let me know so it can get worked out... sorry this has been a mess I input everything that everyone sent me so it must be on their end... also my contact isnt there to build my order so someone different is handling it

is this order still going to go out on time given the people who haven't paid/had issues?

I can pick up anyone's order who is north, I just need to know who.

Right now I have:

- dapettit (dad)

- chiu

- will