Need someone to host my corals and fish ASAP

michael_t

Although I am winning the battle against hair algae by dosing with Algaefix (don't want to hear it) I am losing my corals. I am in the need of someone with a good light set-up (and room) to host my corals and my four reef-safe fish while I nuke and rebuild my tank (sad face). The tank size is 55 gallons and none of my corals are what I would call big. I have a picture put posting is a pain in the hair algae, if you know what I mean.

I don't think that some will last much longer as I seem to be losing them daily.

In addition, I will be leaving town this weekend on friday so the next few days would be the most optimal time.

Michael T

I think I got a couple of them from you about a year ago. I am not sure of all of them but I have some SPS, zoas,purple and orange mushrooms, purple/pink birdsnest, lime green birdsnest. , candy cane, kryptonite candy cane, orange monti, purple monti, some kind of green polyp, pink jade, purple digi, orange digi, ....

Fish are mandrin dragon, clown, pajama cardinal, Sargent major. I have food for these guys. As the coral recovers and grows, you can harvest some new growth.

Brooks, Not sure. I need to replace my Coralife skimmer and get a good one. Also I plan to replace my crushed coral sand bed with a real sand bed. I think that these two things are the source of my problems. However, I don't have the money for a good protein skimmer at the momentum.