Sherman RBTA

Eckreef

I have been looking for a RBTA and doing some research.

There is a "Sherman" variant which is a longterm clone originating from Sherman TX and is a deeper red color, hardy, and spits frequently.

I have found a reputable reefer in DFW area that has 10 available and is selling them for $100 each.

I am driving up next Sunday, March 28th, to pick one up and thought I would see if anyone else is interested.

I can reserve more and will bring back for no additional cost.

Let me know.

John

Here is more info on the Sherman and the guy I am getting them from, Mickey.

Sherman info

Sherman RBTA for sale

Is he offering a group buy discount?

I can ask

yes, it was "Tim and Kendra" that bought the clone. I still have 2 in my tank right now and may consider selling the one that just split. heres a pic of the one that just split.

sorry,kinda crappy pic

DSC00782.jpg

Dave,

Where did you get your Sherman and how long have you had it?

i just got that sherman from reefgazer and yes they do look alot better than a normal rose, they actually have a blue base and dark rose tents, but i asked earlier how do you guys get them to split all the time? but yea the shermans you cant beat on colors, no doubt they are the best i have ever seen, and thanks again reefgazer, if you want to see one look at his, its a foot and a half, and beautyful

I'm headed to Dallas today. If you want me to pick up your nem just let me know. I'm leaving around noon to head to my destination. Depending upon where in Dallas I need to go, I can adjust my leave time. Get back to me if you'd like me to pick it up for you.

You'll need to call me 786 three 8six eight

Thanks for the offer Mike!

I just got your message and it is around 6 pm so I assume I am too late. The kids and I are going to make a field trip out of it next weekend.

Thanks again.

If anyone else would like a Sherman just let me know.

Reply today from Mickey in DFW area.

Re: sherman rose anemone

Sent: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm

To: Eckreef

you can tell your austin reefers these are the sherman rose anemones that got started years ago here at the dfwmas web site,they were from a man that lived in shernan tx,hince the name called sherman rose anemones,rose anemones can be bought occasionallly on line from a big company,but im always watching thier websites,thier not sherman rose anemones that are known for splitting.almost always after someone purchases one of my anemones in less than two months they have two because of split,many times in les than a month,i guess im lucky because iv had over a hundred in the last seven yrs,my tanks are nothin fancy,i dont even have autotomatic top off i have to add water each day.but i do care for and feed my anemones.many people will tell you anemones only need light.im not at all bragging but i do have nice anemones.i wouldnt have any at all if i would ship them but i want.i get calls everyday asking me if i would ship.i do not want to take that responcibility of one not making it ok.iv had hundreds of people that have come to my home and bought them,never ever have i had one not make it to thier tank ok.i sell these to help my son who attends texas A&M IN COLLEGE STATION.splits online which are tiny sell for 99.00 mine are not splits that i sell iv had them several months before i wil sell one.looking forward to meeting you.

mickey

Everyone on the DFWMAS site speaks highly of Mickey and have been very pleased with their purchases.

So far I have 2-3 people interested.

I will PM everyone tomorrow and confirm.

If you are interested and have not contacted me then please do so quickly.

I plan on arriving back in Round Rock around 6 pm Sunday nite and you can pick them up then.

John

So far I have confirmed:

chrisfowler99

chiu

Interested:

gonzobob

mcallahan

Please let me know ASAP if you want me to pickup a Sherman RBTA on Sunday.

Pickup will be at my house on Sunday, March 28th around 6 pm

you can paypal (mark as personal) to johneckford at yahoo dot com