Sherman RBTA

Eckreef

You both are very welcome!

It was a pleasure to meet you both.

Mine is very happy as well. Already starting to bubble up after an hour in the tank.

These things have an amazing fluorescent red coloration!

gallery_949_5_592641.jpg

If anyone else is interested in the Sherman variant RBTA then I highly recommend Mickey.

Really nice guy and quality product. He has been raising them for 7 years and probably has over 30 in his 2 tanks (125 and 75g)

He is located in Granbury, TX and can be reached via the DFWMAS.com site...Mickeyw43

He doesn't ship so you would have to go pick them up...2.5 hr drive from Round Rock but well worth it for me as this was exactly what I was looking for.

Now I am kind of kicking myself for not hopping on the band wagon and snagging one.

I'm sure he'll be happy to sell you one when you are ready and I bet people would jump on with you! wink.gif

Depending on timing, I might be willing to work out some filming up there and swing by on the way back.

I'm sure he'll be happy to sell you one when you are ready and I bet people would jump on with you! wink.gif

Depending on timing, I might be willing to work out some filming up there and swing by on the way back.

I sense a future group buy and I think you just offered to do the pickup. Haha.