Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 10...the thank you for sponsoring ARC!

mcallahan

I'm wanting to do a group order with Vivid to thank them for sponsoring us. Please note that as part of sponsoring us, Vivid has lowered their 10% off minimum to $350. WYSIWYG and "pack" items not included.

Vivid Aquariums has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Monday, Feb 8th, @12p Just in time for you to whip out the valentines day wish list!

- Pickup will be @ my house, 8422 Jamestown Dr, 78758 or if we have enough people, I can coordinate a north/south/central pickup.

- The shipment usually arrives @ 10:30a so if you can schedule breaking away from lunch or working from home, its a great way to get your goods early!

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping, otherwise shipping is a flat $30. After the free shipping discount, they will just charge us $10 for the box. We'll split this charge among everyone involved.

- $350+ gets us a 10% discount EXCLUDING WYSIWYG items or "pack" items - e.g. reef cleaner packs, acro packs.

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total, DO NOT get the 10% off and DO NOT get free shipping.

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 8a on Monday, Feb 8th. Once I get everyone's order, I'll confirm it with them, then send the order off. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying via paypal, be sure to add 3% for paypal fees OR use the "personal" option.

I'll let people chime in with pictures of what they got from vivid in the past. I've had GREAT customer service from them and MORE than generous frags so you won't be disappointed. MAKE SURE you check out their WYSIWYG picks. They are adding new inventory all the time and their stuff looks great!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh great timing! I was just looking around at places to get frags and was thinking next week was best for another addition to the tank. I'll probably be getting a ric and an acan, but I still have to decide. Count me in for now and I'll post specifics when it's all figured out ;)

btw, how do i prepay you when we're not sure of the final bill, ie shipping or no shipping, w/ or w/o discount, etc?

Just hold onto the cash/payment for now. We should know 24 hrs before how the order will turn out so I can let you know your total.

And...you can count on us hitting the free shipping amt and 99% chance of getting 10% off esp. with the reduced discount.

I've inquired about an acan that's 'coming soon', so there's a chance this will change. But right now my part of the order would be:

Alien Moon Favia - 1 polyp frag: $34.99

Hot Tamale Zoos - 3 polyp frag: $29.99

If it changes it would only be by $10 or $15 in either direction, will post/pm/whatever by sunday if it does.

Edited by DaJMasta