What did everyone get their reef for Christmas?

brian.srock

First Christmas in 5 years no reef products. However. I made out like a bandit on Specs and visa gift cards. So I see a new power rack for the gym in my future, as well as a couple new bottles of scotch. Already went scotch shopping. Specs wasn't carrying my top 3 choices so it's back to the drawing board. Wanting a Highlander or Speysider with some age to it in the 18-21 year range, as well as something heavily peated.

I was considering an Aberlour 18 year old as well as a Laphroaig 10 year cask strength. Neither were available. Now I wander the shelves aimlessly, full of indecision. Do I pick up a 20-25 year old that I'll likely not touch for years/decades, or do I pick up several middle shelf single malts in the affordable range to add some variety to the collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a ghl 4 pump profilux doser with magnetic stirrers. Was looking at the DOS because it works with my apex but the cost and features of the GHL won out. Going to move in the direction of a ULNS but not quite Ultra right now, and the daily regimen of a zeo based system is just too much. Want a really accurate dosing system to help keep highly stable alk, ca, and dosing some carbon and bacterial additives that I don't have to constantly monitor or spend hours a month making sure it's dosing the correct amounts as with every brushless DC dosing setup I've used.

Archived