200+ animal deaths at Portland Aquarium

etannert

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added to my news post

08/23/2013 Austin Aquarium Gets the Fisheye http://www.austinchronicle.com/blogs/news/2013-08-23/austin-aquarium-gets-the-fisheye/

When asked about a site plan, he said he had none.

Wow. I was a bit on the fence on the permit issues, having gone through much of that nightmarish bureaucracy. Bit this s**t show of an operation is ridiculous. As mlaw and others have pointed out which I agree with, once this place is open, there's no stopping it because there will always be enough people that just don't know or just don't care to keep the place open.

It's absolutely true that they will make a buck in any city. But thats the truth about anything. Majority of people trying to make a buck will do anything to get it......

depending on the individuals ethics.......

It's absolutely true that they will make a buck in any city. But thats the truth about anything. Majority of people trying to make a buck will do anything to get it......

depending on the individuals ethics.......

Correct and clearly the Owners of the aquarium lack......

so one of the things I noticed from the fish eye article is that they claim to have removed the animals from the site to undisclosed locations. I just happened to pop into RCA this afternoon and they have 3 freakin huge sharks in their main display tank. Coincidence?

Dude, I got to go see that

so one of the things I noticed from the fish eye article is that they claim to have removed the animals from the site to undisclosed locations. I just happened to pop into RCA this afternoon and they have 3 freakin huge sharks in their main display tank. Coincidence?

Let's leave them alone about it. Even if they are from AA think about the fact that Jake is doing the sharks a favor. We don't know how they might be treated by AA but we know that Jake will take care of them while they are with him and we don't want to give Jake any crap. Wish I had kept my mouth shut now.

I saw them as well. WOBBEGONG SIGHTING CONFIRMED. seems to me that the only people capable of housing wobbegongs (10'ers when adults) are probably AA and maybe PM rogers. Probably not even PMRogers....

I have also heard a rumor that Tanked is in town doing a build so that might be where these guys are headed. They are awesome and you should go take a look at them. Just remember that Jake is a nice guy and you should be nice to him even if he is helping out AA and you don't like it.

I have also heard a rumor that Tanked is in town doing a build so that might be where these guys are headed. They are awesome and you should go take a look at them. Just remember that Jake is a nice guy and you should be nice to him even if he is helping out AA and you don't like it.

Quick deflect deflect! :)

Archived