Thanks Everyone

ACampbell

Well I thought it was worth mentioning that one of my personal goals has been achieved. On March 29, 2007 Austin Reef Club will be 1 year old. To think that we have 200+ registered members, and it hasn't even been a year, is mind blowing. I contribute all of our success to you, the knowledgeable reef keeper. Thank you for taking time to visit every now and then to share your experience and help those of us like myself be a responsible reef keeper. Lets continue to advance this wonderful hobby.

Maybe we could plan something on March 30th or 31st to celebrate ARC's birthday? Any Ideas?

'grats on the anniversary and member-headcount!

FWIW: Deep Sea 3D is wicked. I went with a friend and her daughter, both of whom were definitely reaching out to try touching the jelly-fish laughing6.gif

For those who haven't seen it yet, you've really gotta check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well I thought it was worth mentioning that one of my personal goals has been achieved. On March 29, 2007 Austin Reef Club will be 1 year old. To think that we have 200+ registered members, and it hasn't even been a year, is mind blowing. I contribute all of our success to you, the knowledgeable reef keeper. Thank you for taking time to visit every now and then to share your experience and help those of us like myself be a responsible reef keeper. Lets continue to advance this wonderful hobby.

Maybe we could plan something on March 30th or 31st to celebrate ARC's birthday? Any Ideas?

Heh.. stumbled across this today... happy b-day to ARC :)