Fluval 305

unbrandedbutter

• 2 weeks later...

I have dibs on this filter, will it work for a 150 gallon reef tank? My friend told me that if I use the fluval with my Coralife skimmer then I will be able to keep some easy corals. My name is Doma, I will be at Aquatek tomorrow at noon. Can you meet me there with this filter? If it is indeed new then I will definately buy this from you.

Doma

you can email me at [email protected]

No, i am not using this on my 12 gal, i have prizm protein skimmer.

@DoMa, I won't be able to meet up with you until Monday next week. Is that still okay? Because I am out of town this weekend. And yes, it's brand new, and sealed. As far as how will it perform on your tank, I don't know - but can't hurt right? anyway, I will email you my contact info, and we can go from there. thanks.

No, i am not using this on my 12 gal, i have prizm protein skimmer.

@DoMa, I won't be able to meet up with you until Monday next week. Is that still okay? Because I am out of town this weekend. And yes, it's brand new, and sealed. As far as how will it perform on your tank, I don't know - but can't hurt right? anyway, I will email you my contact info, and we can go from there. thanks.

I need this filter tonight as my other isn't working. Is it possible for you to meet me at HEB in San Marcos tonight? If so I will pay you 175.00 for this filter. It's a great deal.