Oceanic 215 RR with 30" oak stand and canopy

Wryknow

Due to the over-whelming success of the sale of my live stock I am prepared to sell my tank as early as this weekend. It is a 6 year old 215 gallon Oceanic reef ready with facory 30" oak stand and canopy. Stain is a medium oak stain. This is a very solid and HEAVY aquarium made by one of the highest quality manufacturers. It retailed for over $3000 when I bought it, I'm sure I don't even want to know what they would charge for it now. Measurements are 72" long, 24" wide, and 29" tall. It is made of standard glass and does have a center brace. Glass is scratch free except for a small scratch on the left side panel where some live rock fell over on it years ago. I am including 4 x 3" ICECAP variable speed fans that I attached to the canopy for air circulation. I live in Jollyville if you'd like to come by and take a look at it.

Yours for $950.

Buyer must pick up and move the aquarium. It is VERY HEAVY and is going to take a crew of at least 4 strong men to move. (It took 5 and a furniture dolly to get it in the house and up on the stand when I bought it. Perhaps someone who knew what they were doing and had the right equipment could do it with less, but don't say I didn't warn you.) I am willing to help lift and carry but the buyer will assume all risks for moving it. It is currently filled with water and some sand but I will drain and empty it prior to the big day.

Jollyville --> pretty much behind River City give or take.

It's a great tank to witness in person! I looked at and then went home to look over my small 65g......it's not even setup yet and I feel the urge to upgrade :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to budge in....that's a great price for a 215g reef ready tank. I remember 5yrs. we found ours with one or two exceptions.....brick style (no middle brace and 3/4" thickness all around, reef ready from Oceanic....that was our gem. I'm surprise it hasn't sold yet.

Good Luck on the sale,

-Cindy-