Live Rock $1 a pound....

Wryknow

....with extra super bonus deluxe aptasia! So I was thinking that I would get all of the coral out and then add an angel or butterfly or two to clean the rock before I sell it but I really don't want to mess with it. If you're willing to deal with the little pests you can get a fantastic deal on some nice Fiji liverock here. I've got about 150 pounds or so left I think, maybe more. Cash and carry only.

pbnj, I am setting up an aiptasia tank to feed berghias, if you could spare/sell me a small piece of rock/rubble that has aiptasia on it to help colonize my tank it would help me out alot. I am in need of as much aiptasia as I can get at the moment.

Out of curiosity, wryknow, do you happen to have aiptasia on pieces of eggcrate, macroalgae, frag disk or rubble rock? These would be ideal for me as less risk of amphipods hitchhiking and eating the berghias eggs.

pbnj, I am setting up an aiptasia tank to feed berghias, if you could spare/sell me a small piece of rock/rubble that has aiptasia on it to help colonize my tank it would help me out alot. I am in need of as much aiptasia as I can get at the moment.

Efr

Efrain - I reckon I can save you out a piece or two of really infected live rock as long as PBNJ doesn't object too strongly :P I do not have any that's growing on egg crate or anything like that that I could give you unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...