Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 9...last one for '09

mcallahan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to Mark for his great work organizing this. We should double your pay!

My PBT started eating as soon as he hit the tank. Looking good so far, and I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

(big green chromis, not small tang. They are both about 4" long.

post-765-12610985910928_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlexKilpatrick

My Hippo Tang, which my daughter has (surprisingly) named Dory, ate on the first feeding. :)

And slept wedged between the return pipe and the glass. ;)

nice! Hippos are hilarious to watch sleep as they wedge themselves into some of the strangest places.

Just tried to PM him, but the messenger said 'no more contacts'?.

If vwmike is up and reading this, please PM with a time and your address

that would be convienent for you.

wayne

Sorry, was in meetings all yesterday and just got this. Hopefully you were able to pick up everything ok.

Thanks for arranging it Mark, everything looks good!

My green stylophora immediately opened up, and seams happy as the proverbial clam. Absolutely gorgeous! All my other SPS are still closed up tight. Maybe because the lighting isn't here?

could be. And they could just be PO'd from being shipped. I got a piece last week that is still closed up and deal with its emotions... cool.gif

Sorry, was in meetings all yesterday and just got this. Hopefully you were able to pick up everything ok.

Thanks for arranging it Mark, everything looks good!

Yep, gave me an excuse to get away from the house for awhile. Plus I think the kitchen installation team was

grateful for a respite from a nervous homeowner.

wayne

But I want it to be pretty, NOW! <temper tantrum> Also, is the cucumber supposed to have moved? How can I tell it isn't dead?

My cuke didn't move for a 24 hrs...just sat there and the next day it had moved off during the night. I named it "lurch"!

my cuke has still not moved but im pretty sure its alive. nothing is eating it(?) so thats a good sign!! porcelain crab came in with a claw missing in the bag, but looks great otherwise!!! my "1 polyp" joker play came with a whopping 6(!!!!) heads! :lol::lol::doh:

thanks mark!!!!

the cukes can take a while to get moving. Mine sat in the same place for 24+ hrs and just swayed back in forth in the current like it was dead. One day, it moved away and was done.

Until something starts eating it, just leave it be!