reddish dots all over the glass

KTLW

I am still fairly new to salt water tanks, so I am not sure if I need to be concerned with the reddish dots or not. Come someone tell me what these reddish dots all over my glass is? How do I get rid of them?

Thank you

post-1133-12590264428513_thumb.jpg

I hope it is not flatworms. There are a species of flatworm that are red but seem to not really harm anything. They just get totally out of control. A six-line wrasse will eat them if that is what they are. The flatworms have a small round body with what appear to be small bunny ears growing from the direction of travel.

I am still fairly new to salt water tanks, so I am not sure if I need to be concerned with the reddish dots or not. Come someone tell me what these reddish dots all over my glass is? How do I get rid of them?

Thank you

Most people like coraline on their rocks and the back of their tank but clear the sides and front to make for easy viewing, but it's a sign of a healthy tank. Good job!