Jeremys Baby!!!

offroadodge

Dont know if its allowed but thoght that this may be as close to yall being here at the hospital, i have my laptop here and will try and keep everyone informed. I am so excited to be bringing my son into this world. It is a wonderful thing. Thank for all the comments and thoughts.

Jeremy...I am so excited for you and Whitney.....give her my lovewave.gif

All kidding aside that usually comes from ole Mama, I have to tell you that there has been nothing more memorable and heart-touching than the birth of my 2 sons. I'll never forget the moment Michael was born and Carmine screamed "It's a BOY!! We have a son!!" The look on our faces, holding him for the first time....the only thing that comes close to meeting that feeling was when we had Kevin 4 years later.

Treasure every moment Jeremy and Whitney, as time stops for no one. Michael is now 22 and Kevin is 18.....

Keep us posted and get that first photo up soon!! His has a lot of "aunts & uncles" here waiting to see him....wink.gif

Congrats Jeremy. A Thanksgiving you will never forget. Blessing to you and your family.

If you need ANYTHING please do not hesitate to call Robin or myself. We are so happy for you and Whitney! Parker welcome to the world.

Dave & Robin