Zoas and Misc

Dena

My Solana is a little overcrowded and I'm getting some corals from someone tomorrow. So I need to make some room. I'll be in Cedar Park at Doggie Deli for a doggie Halloween party from about 3-5 tomorrow. I'll also be hitting Round Rock for the Reptile Expo on Sunday...so I can make arrangements to meet on my way to the events. Most of these were already growing on pieces of rocks or dead coral, so I didn't have to actually frag the tissue.

Atomic Greens (I think) - $15

Purple...green mouths. They are all purple with a light glow of green in the center.

I paid $25 for 6 polyps and they have doubled - $20 on plug (they are upset in the photo because I pulled them off the frag rack that they started growing onto.

$30 for both

Also have an approx 12" piece of Tonga with lots of color and a large colony of some type of clove polyp - $15.

Odd shaped rock with at least 10 polyps of an aqua paly...similar to the teal ones, but more greenish - $10

$20 for both

Pink Armageddon Paly (as I was told), 1 polyp on plug for at least a month - $5 (colony pictured) - keeping this and letting it grow out some

Fire and Ice (I think), 20+ polyps on a piece of coral - $15 - PENDING

Armor of God, 2 polyps on a plug - $15 - PENDING

Unknown Purple with light purple ring....Grow fast - 5 polyps on plug - $5 - PENDING

Green with purple plate coral (maybe 4")- $25 - PENDING

Acan - red and grey, 3 1/2 heads - $15 - PENDING

1 orangish ricordia, quarter size, on some hardened glue - $5 - PENDING

1 pinkish orange ricordia, quarter size on small rock - $5 - PENDING

3 blueish ricordias (1 baby) on a rock - $25 - PENDING

Green/yellow Skirts with orange centers (don't know what these are) on disk - $20 (sorry...crab was on them when I took the photo) - PENDING

Free:

About 5 polyps of teal palys - PENDING

3 frags of anthelia - 1 PENDING

Neon Merulina (I think), 2" and a little browned out because I changed it's lighting

post-429-12557328637434_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557328818876_thumb.jpg

post-429-1255732905996_thumb.jpg

post-429-1255732927496_thumb.jpg

post-429-1255732940865_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557329808621_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557329961555_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557330101147_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557330321781_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557330438985_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557330635366_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557330921104_thumb.jpg

post-429-1255733103689_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557331148075_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557331250849_thumb.jpg

post-429-12557331463355_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dena

Dena

I would like to have the following please:

Fire and Ice - $15

Purple with Purple Skirt - $5

Green Skirts with Orange Centers - $20

Red and Grey 3 1/2 heads Acan - $15

and possibly one of the Anthelia

Thanks

Bill

I think they are called Dragon Flies...not for sale.

Dena!! Hey Girl,

On the top row, photo on right, zoas on far left, purple center, green ring...are they for sale and what are they?? me like....wink.gif

Hi Dena,

I'll take the following. I can meet you in RR at the Reptile Expo on Sunday.

1 orangish ricordia, quarter size, on some hardened glue - $5

1 pinkish orange ricordia, quarter size on small rock - $5

I would like this too if Bill B decides not to take it.

Acan - red and grey, 3 1/2 heads - $15 - PENDING

thanks.

I PM'd you around 9:50a.m. saying I wasn't going to be around your location and we can just wait until the frag swap. I was at the Expo for 11a.m. and didn't know how long we'd be there so when you said you had plans at 11a.m. then I figured it would probably be easier for us both to wait until the swap. Sorry about the miscommunication.

Dena

Still have a couple of things left. I can bring these to the frag swap:

Atomic Greens (I think) - $15

Purple...green mouths. They are all purple with a light glow of green in the center.

I paid $25 for 6 polyps and they have doubled - $20 on plug (they are upset in the photo because I pulled them off the frag rack that they started growing onto.

$30 for both

Odd shaped rock with at least 10 polyps of an aqua paly...similar to the teal ones, but more greenish - $5

Free:

Also have an approx 12" piece of Tonga with lots of color and a large colony of some type of clove polyp - $15 - I'm going to break the part of the rock with the coral off and offer it for free if anyone wants it.

2 frags of anthelia

Green Neon Merulina (I think), 2" and a little browned out because I changed it's lighting, color is coming back...I put it back under original lighting.

Hello Dena,

I just finished cycling my tank and would love that aqua paly rock and some of those free cloves. These would be my very first corals.

Also, since I have no corals now, please tell me more about this frag swap, or please link me to the thread/web page where the info is.

PM me a time that you'd be available for me to go by. I appreciate it!

Orlando

Edited by dirkgent001

PM sent!

Also, I'll be home after 12p.m. tomorrow...working from home. You can come by (live on HWY 71 11 miles east of the airport) then or I can just bring it to the swap.

Dena

Hello Dena,

I just finished cycling my tank and would love that aqua paly rock and some of those free cloves. These would be my very first corals.

Also, since I have no corals now, please tell me more about this frag swap, or please link me to the thread/web page where the info is.

PM me a time that you'd be available for me to go by. I appreciate it!

Orlando

Ending the sale thread now...only thing left are two frags of free anthelia and the free merulina (will remain free), plus the green zoas and the purple zoas. I will bring these to the frag swap in case anyone wants to trade.

Dena

You can put the Acans back up there and the refractometer.

I'm going to pass. We agreed to meet at the reptile show in our PM's and I never heard from you after you told me you'd call me. I waited all day to meet you at the reptile show.

I have other things that will prevent me from meeting up for at least the next 10 days so I'm going to pass and allow another person a shot at the acan.