Baby black mollies

NonSequitur

A month or so ago I purchased a black molly for my freshwater tank since they're supposed to be good at eating hair algae, not realizing that she was pregnant.. well, now I have half a dozen or so baby black mollies swimming around my tank. (I actually had about a dozen and a half, but my daughter's betta and dwarf cichlids have been eating pretty well lately). Anyway, if anyone has a freshwater tank and wants a black molly or six, let me know and I'll be happy to share.

Mods: Not sure where this falls within the rules.. it's non-reef related, but I'm giving them away, not looking for trades.. anyway, feel free to move or delete as you see fit.

Much to my surprise, I found that all mollies can be adjusted to full strength salt water/reef tank. I have some large Sailfin Mollies which came from the Caribbeane Sea. In this particular case, these mollies were crossed with green, red and black mollies during the last 30 years at C-Quest in Purto Rico. Becvause they have been in ocean strength salt water, their protein and Omega3 content are very nutritious as a marine predator food. I have experimented with adjusting aquacultured freash water Red Mollies into full strength salt water. After 6 hours of drip, they were introduced into full strength salt water. Try it, you may like it.

Pat C