hello everyone

R.Allard

hello everyone .. my name is Robert and im a reefer!.. time to start the 12 step program!!!

i have been reefin for the last ten yrs but have been a salty for the last 25 or so... yea yea im shownin my age..

im 42 and have two great kids and a wonderful wife. robbie my oldest is a special operations diver in the

navy and matt my youngest is 17 and the co captian of the Tivy soccer team her in kerrville.

i have a 210rr AND A 150 rr both set up as reefs... well thats not true as im selling both to get my new tank

which will be a 750RR tencor. so the 150 is in the process of being sold and im getting ready to build a custom stand for the 750.

ill keep the livestock 7tangs 2 butterflies and several gobies etc in the 210 till the other tank is set up along with most of the

softies and leathers. ill probably get rid of the sps as i dont want halides over the big tank. ill probably do t-5ho and vhos.

lol yea but i feel 80...lol

as for lighting believe it or not ill be using T-5s there will be 16 /4fters.

i wont be doing sps just a few softies and my family of tangs.

i have a 8 inch blond naso, 4 in tomini, 3.5in hippo,5in sohal,5in orange shoulder and a

plethora of other fish

just to let you wrap your mind around the tank... here is the dementions

150x48x24 =$3950.00

Edited by R.Allard