Bulk Reef Supply Group Order

mcallahan

All-

I'm needing some more carbon, phosguard and 2 part solution so I thought I'd order it through ARC's newest sponsor, Bulk Reef Supply as a welcome to them.

We will need 10 people to participate in order to garner group pricing so i'd encourage anyone to participate, even if you just want one item.

Details of the order are below and if you are interested in participating, please let me know ASAP so I can start the process of setting up the order.

We'll need 10 people on the order by Tues, Sept 29nd to get the group discount, and Deadline to order is Monday, Oct 6th.

How BRS group orders work:

-- from Andrew ---

Thanks for your interest in setting up a group buy with BulkReefSupply.com. The requirement on participants is 10 only. We have a unique way of doing group buy's at BulkReefSupply that remove all of the hassle normally associated with a group buy. In a nutshell we remove all purchase quantity requirements and give each participant individual access to our lowest quantity price. Because everyone gets the lowest price no matter how much they order it removes the need to organize one big bulk order, collect all the payment, distribute the order and try to calculate each person's share of the shipping cost.

BulkReefSupply.com group buys are super easy to set up. Simply:

1. Gather a minimum of 10 participants

2. Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already

3. Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.

4. Send an email to [email protected] that includes the following:

1. First and last name (please do not include forum nicknames/handles).

2. Email address associated with each participants BulkReefSupply.com's email address.

3. The name of the group buy and it's start date. For example, "nameofclub May 18th 2009".

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

1. We will update each participants account sometime on the Tuesday morning you chose and email everyone that the buy has started.

2. Start buying only after this email is received.

3. During the week that the buy is open members will individually login and place their own order which will ship immediately.

4. The next Monday each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is between regular retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

If you have more question check out our group buy details page: http://www.bulkreefs...nformation.html or send me an email.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to "get on" but the timing is off. I have to wait til paycheck Oct 2nd. Is this a "reserve your place" before the 29th and order on the 6th, or do I have to order on the 29th? If it's the first, then I can swing it.

Thinking about getting a doser with 5g of kalk, 1g of HCGFO with 1g of ROX carbon, and a 2 part starter kit. Problem is that the specials I want are for Sept. They may not be valid in Oct.

Anyone know how that works?

As of Friday, 9.25, we have:

Robb in Austin

caferacermike

Eckreef

Cool Breeze

muddybluewater

reef_pug

Mitch

Daniel

mdavis375

+1 stealth (?)

I'd like to get 1 more solid person in case our stealth participant doesn't come in (they are traveling so I'm not 100% they'll get the emails). Nonetheless, we are looking good!

Surely there is someone out there who needs something..

What is the necessary dollar amount remaining on the order? I will take a look and see if there is anything that I need...

there is no minimum dollar amount...we just need 10 people who say they will order something. Once we get 10 people, everyone can order as much or as little as they want:

ORDER DETAILS:

Thanks for your interest in setting up a group buy with BulkReefSupply.com. The requirement on participants is 10 only. We have a unique way of doing group buy's at BulkReefSupply that remove all of the hassle normally associated with a group buy. In a nutshell we remove all purchase quantity requirements and give each participant individual access to our lowest quantity price. Because everyone gets the lowest price no matter how much they order it removes the need to organize one big bulk order, collect all the payment, distribute the order and try to calculate each person's share of the shipping cost.

BulkReefSupply.com group buys are super easy to set up. Simply:

1. Gather a minimum of 10 participants

2. Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already

3. Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.

4. Send an email to [email protected] that includes the following:

1. First and last name (please do not include forum nicknames/handles).

2. Email address associated with each participants BulkReefSupply.com's email address.

3. The name of the group buy and it's start date. For example, "nameofclub May 18th 2009".

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

1. We will update each participants account sometime on the Tuesday morning you chose and email everyone that the buy has started.

2. Start buying only after this email is received.

3. During the week that the buy is open members will individually login and place their own order which will ship immediately.

4. The next Monday each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is between regular retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

If you have more question check out our group buy details page: http://www.bulkreefs...nformation.html

-------