Bulk Reef Supply Group Order

mcallahan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops, were we supposed to hold off on emailing Andrew? I sent him an email, per the instructions posted above. :)

Daniel,

You guys went through in August. Are you guys organizing another one? If you are, someone from the Austin club should be putting together a list of participants that they will be emailing me. You'll need to get on that list.

Andrew Duneman

fyi, each individual will be making their own order, and getting their own shipment. they usually ship the day of that the order is submitted. if you want to save on shipping, you can combine orders, but one person has to submit the combined order. @ the last BRS group buy, i did this for 5 of us with an average savings of $3.50 for shipping costs.

well, re-reading the instructions, he verifies the email addys Tuesday morning so everyone should send me their email addys before Monday @ 5p so I can get the email to Andrew.

If you are in on the group buy, and you are reading this post...email me your addy if you haven't already! :)

this is who has sent me their email addy:

- Tang Salad

- Eckreef

- prof

- Robb in Austin

- muddybluewater

- Daniel

- mdavis375

- reef_pug

- Mitch

Need email addys associated w/their BRS account for:

- Cool Breeze

- caferacermike

- PeeperKeeper

I'll be sending the list of emails to BRS for verification tonight @ 6p as I'll be unavailable after that. I think caferacermike is the only email I'm missing and I know he is waiting on some info from BRS.

If you need instructions on how to get on the group buy, the instructions are on page #1 of the thread. I'll be away from my computer today so I won't be able to monitor this thread to reply to ?s.

Remember the group buy will start on Tuesday, but we will have till next Monday to order. So I'm up for getting a group of us together to save on shipping.