Recordia Rock

defib

I counted 11 polyps on the rock but I could be off. Looks even better than it did when this picture was taken on Aug 2.

$50 - Please post in the thread if you want it so I can keep track of who and what order interest was shown. You can always PM me your contact details after that or just give me a call.

Thanks

Jon

512-913-6922

web.jpg?ver=12496138110002

Jon,

I left a message on your tele at 0700 hrs. I asked you if you took Paypal. No response. While I realize there is "no law of the net" I do expect some courtesy and respect. However, it is obviously yours to do with as you wish.

Pat Castille

337-401-0406

I don't have any message's on my phone. I do have an unknown call at 7:42.

And I did say "Please post in the thread if you want it so I can keep track of who and what order interest was shown" just for this reason.

It apears that my voice mail is not working on my iPhone so I just now heard the messages.

I fwwl like the the A T&T man "Can you hear me now". John, thank you for the call, good luck to you on your move to Florida. I know that you will enjoy skuba and free diving, many wrecks and some reefs. I will transfer the $50 to your paypal account. Did I also see a post somewhere, that you were selling an elegant coral. Let me know and I will make one transaction.

"Help a brother out". I am presently in a shipyard near Mobile. Alabama. I will not be returning to Austin until 16 Sept. Will someone help keep this coral healty until I get in. Jon is moving and needs to break down his tank before I can get back.

Regards,

Pat Castille

337-401-0416

• 2 weeks later...

thats what i did when i tore my last tank down, there is someone in this post that doesnt understand 1st come 1st serve. When ppl showed up at my house they stood in order and got what was left for FREE everything was free. So i say money talks and BS walks. Pick it up and take it home. WOW i just cant imagine wanting to buy and cant come pick it up when the person selling it has to move. And then ask someone else to keep it and go get it. HUH WOW OK I guess......

I do not not rember the bull that was spoken about. However, I do feel like a kid peeping into a close knit fraternity. I am not sure what gives people the right aside from the seller to bash someone that they do not know. However, to each his own. If the little dialogue that I was involved in was considered a chewing out, I might say to whoever got their panties in a wad, "Stay in your little word because it can get tough out there".

Pat

Edited by seahorsejl
Language

thats what i did when i tore my last tank down, there is someone in this post that doesnt understand 1st come 1st serve. When ppl showed up at my house they stood in order and got what was left for FREE everything was free. So i say money talks and BS walks. Pick it up and take it home. WOW i just cant imagine wanting to buy and cant come pick it up when the person selling it has to move. And then ask someone else to keep it and go get it. HUH WOW OK I guess......

With respect to your off the road comments. I must say, I made the assumption that people helped people on this site. If I made a wrong assertation, excuse me for your bull.

Pat

Edited by seahorsejl
Language

I am not exactly sure what happened here, but it looks like the item was sold. We had a separate discussion in the General section about peoples feelings on selling techniques. If you feel like continuing this discussion, you can do it in that thread (in a civilized manner). Closing this thread.