September 09 Photo Contest

ACampbell

ahh ok.. good photo for a P&S. I started out with a canon a520 which I think is in the same family. It was pretty versatile as far as having the aperture priority, shutter priority, and manual mode. It even had manual focus to an extent. I have an underwater housing for that camera now and use it for scuba diving. You can do a lot with that little thing.

It was taken in our 29 a couple of years ago. Didn't know much about taking tank photos then. . .

Dave-

Here is a tiny yellow worm that we found on the glass. We usually only see the tentacles trailing out of the rock. But this time, the little critter was out and about. We captured him and took a peek under our microscope. Hope you like! Also, if you know what it is, some identification would be appreciated. Thanks!

post-1085-12530689412181_thumb.jpg

Here is a tiny yellow worm that we found on the glass. We usually only see the tentacles trailing out of the rock. But this time, the little critter was out and about. We captured him and took a peek under our microscope. Hope you like! Also, if you know what it is, some identification would be appreciated. Thanks!

Awesome photo!