anyone have a macro lens theyd be willing to trust me with

AndrewT

I have a photog assignment due tomorrow and my last nine shots have to be macro shots. i waited till the last minute to rent equipment and now im sol. itll only be for the evening and i can return it bright and early. i have a bag for my lenses so i promise itll be extra safe. id be willing to offer up a frag if someone can help me out. ive been doing photography for a while so i promise its in good hands. if anyone can help that would be awesome thanks

ill give them a shout hopefully they dont have some kind of crazy rate cause im broke. this school is costing me a lot of money. still have to make prints and matte tomorrow :angry:

315 to rent a lens from precision... dont think thats gonna happen. thanks for the sugestion guys. also thanks for offering your lens as well dave.

It's only $15 bucks for the day for the 50mm 2.5 macro. You just need to put the $300 deposit on a CC so you don't walk away with it. You'd get the deposit back. Usually, they just put a hold for that amount on the card.

Oh yeah, forgot to add. See what you can do with your setup as it is. It might not be true macro(1:1), but you can get some decent pseudo macro stuff with some practice. Shoot some corals or coins, close up on a watch, etc.

Not sure but they might take a check for the deposit. It's worth a phone call. All they can say is "no".

Dave-

i dont have checks... just cards... sorry i know im not making it easy