2 Gobys

mhart032

Thats going to be awsome if they will match up. Take some pictures if it works.

Ah, misread... thought you were pairing up an eng. and pistol shrimp

Edited by Razorsharp

2 totally different creatures. You might never see the engineer goby again. They live in tunnels under the sand bed. The yellow watchman should find a spot under a rock.

Do note: Engineer gobies can get huge 8+ inches. They look like eels at that point. I have read several accounts of people seeing their rock work tumble down and break the glass of their tanks due to the constant burrowing and rearranging of the engineer goby. When they get about 4" they will decide how they want the tank decorated.

hrmm well hes acclimating right now. im a little scared cause my rock work isn't completely stable, but the watchman and the pistol have done a pretty good job of rearranging them selves so it mite not be that bad and i dont really have a deep sand bed its about 2 1/2 inches and most my rock is on the glass already. hate to see him break the tank tho. he is about 4" already

Well Pink spotted goby is not happy. the engineer goby finally went under the rock. and the pink goby wont go back under now.. i hope they will be able to live together.. i know they need to get used to eachother.