Hello All.

BigScott

Hello Everyone,

My name is Scott and my wife and I will be moving to Austin sometime early next spring (with any luck). We are in the process of adopting a little girl who is deaf and will be moving so she can to go to the deaf school. I kept a reef tank for a 2 years but recently had to dismantle mine due to a move to a smaller house. Once we move to Austin I look forward to starting again and getting involved with your group. Have a great day.

BigScott

Welcome to ARC, Hope everything goes well with your process for adopting little deaf girl. There will be so wonderful in your life.

Texas School of the Deaf is a great school. honestly I haven't chance to check it out but heard of this school. Great idea to move and close to school for her and you can participate her school activities.

I am deaf too. I haven't officially introduce myself to ARC.

It is nice to meet all of you. The adoption of our little girl is actually the second we are working on. She is from Liberia and our little boy is from Guatemala. Neither one are home yet. Over the next few months I will probably be calling on you for information on schools and good areas to live. I look forward to meeting you in person. For those of you who might be interested here is our website:

www.freewebs.com/whitmirefamily

BigScott