Amazonia

Well, The Girl™ (my daughter) and I stopped by today.

The shop itself is not too different than the one on Airport, and it looks like they still have quite a bit of setup

left to do. They have some livestock and some drygoods out, but not many tanks yet.

Their email from when they first announced the move said they were going to do 'eco friendly' SW. The forum on their

website, amazoniaaquariums.com, says they are still planning on it. It's not up yet though. I didn't ask Carolyn about it as she

was helping a customer.

It'll be nice having them around again I think. I like that they are closer to me than my other 2 usuals. They were my main store until I discovered RCA.

Yeah, I was there frequently when I was raising cichlids. I knew they had moved from airport, but then lost them. As I was driving home the other night I saw their new location off the highway and assumed they had been there a while and that I had just been blind. I'll definitely have to make a trip back up.

I was in there this Saturday evening.. they were having some setup trouble, they had apparently forgotten to add Prime to some of the tanks (that's what they said), so they lost several fish while we were there. Really nice people, though, so I really hope their luck improves. I asked them about SW and they said they were going to add a section in the back part of the store, but didn't say when. I'll probably go back in about a month after they have a chance to get some of the kinks worked out, they had some really good looking german blue rams that would go nicely in my FW tank.