Helllloooo Austin! ...and surrounding areas lol

Greenmako

Glad to hear you are moving this direction. Let us know when you need help with the tank(s) move.

Too bad you can't bring the garage with you...I guess Christina will just have to show her skills at your new place.

Welcome to ARC! Tell us about your tank and critters!

ej

Thanks, currently I'm running a 1 1/2" year old 150gal BB SPS tank and my wife has a 75gal mixed reef, but since we are moving they are coming down. But I'm working with John at Kingfish aquariums and he is getting my a 300gal built for the transfer into the new house, I will document the whole process.

75gal

103647156-L.jpg

150gal

107312687-L.jpg

Man, if we got GreenMako coming to Austin from SA we will have be fortunate!!!

Great to have you.

Lee

Thanks for the kind compliments!

Brian it is great to have you here.

For those who are unaware, Brian is a great contributor of knowledge over on MAAST and it will be great to have his input and participation in our club as well.

Welcome!

I will help out as much as I can and looking forward to it.

Glad to hear you are moving this direction.  Let us know when you need help with the tank(s) move.

Too bad you can't bring the garage with you...I guess Christina will just have to show her skills at your new place.

I will definitely need some help with the tank move, John will post when the tank is scheduled for delivery.

I know we will have to fix this one up too lol maybe I can get Christina to do it for Christmas :D

Welcome Brian, Christina and 1/2 of the S.A. zoo!

Anyone who has never seen a nice tank, wait till Brian's is set up.  One of the most impressive tanks in person I've seen.  Makes my old tank look like dirty dish water.

Thanks Clint and yes we are bringing half the S.A. zoo LOL.... hey we could charge admission dontknow.gif