Carpet Anemone for sale

mcallahan

hit me up with a name and a number to reach u at with a address to map quest.. I can pick it up from u today after 7pm if u still have it

I'll send you a PM. I won't be taking it out of the tank till this weekend as I'll have to remove the piece of base rock it is attached to to get it off.

And so everyone is clear, this nem will eat any fish that touches it. Clowns obviously are immune unless they are dying. It ate my pink spot goby already.

Ok, well ill need to break down the 42 to get the Pistol and the goby anyway. so when i do ill think about it. if i do you gotta take both though cause their paired.. i hope thats what you were thinking

he only ate the ones that were weak and dying.

I think you meant to say, "he only ate the ones that were weak and dying" when he didn't have other fish in the aquarium to eat. Let's leave him another week and see what you have left.

I saw it eyeballing your hand the last time you reached in the tank to place some new frags.....