Such a deal! (Or should I say steal?!)

Paul

It turns out I need to make some more room quickly.

What that means is- name your own price - any price that has a $20 bill in it that is.

First person here gets it- sorry, no reserve - I really have to clean up some space

and I mean right now!

(1) 20 Gallon Long, empty, just cleaned.

(1) 15-20 pounds of nice sand, no longer live, but nice stuff. Special grade.

(1) Dual PC light for the 20 Gallon tank with/moonlights

(1) 55 Gallon tank

(1) 55 Gallon tank stand

(1) Set of homemade lights for the 55 gallon tank

All needs immediate pickup! Everything above for 1 price, so long as a $20 bill or

equivalent is included in the price. :D

30200 Briarcrest Drive

Georgetown, Texas 78628

(512) 630-5759

Bring a truck!

(Also available, make offer...)

(1) Antique 1945 RCA Radio AM/FM/Shortwave + record player, in cherry wood cabinet- $200?

(1) HP RX2600 w/12 Gigabytes of Ram, 2X72gb SCSI drives, loaded with VMS/Linux- $600/obo

(1) HP3000 Computer, runs nicely. :) $200?

Willing to deal to get the room fast. :(

-Paul

Sure - as long as you will take at least the stand too. I would prefer it if you took all the rest of the stuff as well...

Don't you need a QT?

I need space more than money right now.

-Paul

So does that mean you'll take $20 for just the 55g tank?

I need one for a sump....I can be there pretty quickly.

I can do $20 for the light that goes on the $20 gallon if someone closer could pick it up for me and I can meet next weekend to get it? Can anyone help me out? Pretty please? I promise I won't stick ya with it LOL. I just live too far to make that trip ASAP.

Dena

• Like 1

Yes, you can certainly have the lights. And I will hold 'em for you if necessary. I just got a deal on a climate controlled storage unit. (*sigh*)

Or I will probably be around work this week, depsite being on "vacation" - that is around where I35 and 183 intersect. Just let me know.

I can't PM you for some reason.

-Paul

I can do $20 for the light that goes on the $20 gallon if someone closer could pick it up for me and I can meet next weekend to get it? Can anyone help me out? Pretty please? I promise I won't stick ya with it LOL. I just live too far to make that trip ASAP.

Dena

Did pbnj get the 55g tank and stand? I can come and get it today if not. I know Dena is getting the lights for the 20g, is that tank still available, and if so, how much would you like for it? I'm trying to set up a frag tank.

I can't find where my PM's should even be any more with the new set up. I'll have to dig around this site. I can send them so I should be able to get them...but where or where...

I'll be driving up to Cedar Park around 1p.m. ish on Saturday and can get it then. Send me a number ([email protected]) and I'll call when I'm leaving to find out exactly where you are.

Dena

Yes, you can certainly have the lights. And I will hold 'em for you if necessary. I just got a deal on a climate controlled storage unit. (*sigh*)

Or I will probably be around work this week, depsite being on "vacation" - that is around where I35 and 183 intersect. Just let me know.

I can't PM you for some reason.

-Paul

Nope- the tank is still there. Was going to take it to storage tomorrow- Youc an have anything that Dena didn't ask for.

My cell is 512-630-5759. Just call me in the morning - after 9am if possible.

-Paul

Did pbnj get the 55g tank and stand? I can come and get it today if not. I know Dena is getting the lights for the 20g, is that tank still available, and if so, how much would you like for it? I'm trying to set up a frag tank.

Sounds great. I'll give you a call tomorrow morning after 9.

Nope- the tank is still there. Was going to take it to storage tomorrow- Youc an have anything that Dena didn't ask for.

My cell is 512-630-5759. Just call me in the morning - after 9am if possible.

-Paul